This is a great blog on courtesy from my friends at WordPress.com !
Thank you –
While you are coming up with your 2014 New Year’s resolutions, why not consider resolving to be more polite and considerate in the coming year? You’re already ahead of the game by reading this website!
- Write thank you notes in a timely manner.
- Be more aware of people who might need a seat on the subway and offer yours to them.
- Be cheerful and polite when dealing with others, especially in the service industry. Say please and thank you.
- Finally learn which bread plate is yours! (Hint, it’s on the left).
- RSVP for every event you are invited to.
- Maybe this year you will be on time for everything.
Tell us your New Year’s Resolutions (polite or otherwise) in the comments!