Most of us have lots of room to improve on our productivity at work; and avoid wasting time. So here are the top five productivity busters:
- Lost Information – you need a structured system for all of your computer and paper files.
- IM’s, emails and texts – When you reply immediately to every single message as soon as it hits your inbox – it takes you away from your project. Plan better.
- Chatty Colleagues – enough said…
- Too many commitments – learn to say no when you really don’t have the time.
- Repetitive emails – make templates for those messages you send out over and over again. You are wasting time rewriting the messages each time.