When I choose clothes for travel, I make sure that everything was worth bringing. Regardless if the trip is for work or pleasure; I make sure to bring enough clothes to go through any situation. My main objective – is to bring fewer, better items and don’t forget the accessories.
- Wear scarves – Bring a few different type of scarves to add some pizzazz to neutral ensembles. Regardless if you are packing for winter or summer; scarves pull everything together.
- Dresses – I usually pack three dresses and make sure one of them is basic black or neutral brown tones.
- Three piece outfits – dark denim boot cut jeans, blouse and sweater/jacket
- Footwear – strappy high heel sandals, boots, flats and one pair of pumps
- One Coat – to keep the frost away and look stylish
- So you just want to have a set of clothes that makes you feel confident and really comfortable without having to think so much about it when getting dressed.