- Keep a makeup bag at work that contains deodorant, toothpaste and cologne
- If you have time, it is better to redo your makeup, especially if you’ve had a long day and feel tired.
- Keep a pair of great heels at the office – in silver, gold or black; those days when going home first is not an option.
- Make sure you have a fresh pair of fishnets in your desk drawer so you can make a quick transformation for a last minute invitation.
- Take cash out at lunchtime – so you’re always ready and independent.
- Have a smaller evening bag handy to take out with you.
- Keep vitamin C supplements like Emergen -C in your desk for a perk up before you go out.
- If you hair is looking lank by the end of the day, slick it back if short, or put up in a pony if long.
Because Poise Does Matter.Welcome to Poise Matters -- a guide to poise, manners, confidence, and authority. This blog is dedicated to style, fashion, and protocol for work and play. Poise Matters features tips and advice updated for the modern world. Enjoy!
- RT @TheCharmSchool: The latest The Lady of Class and Style! paper.li/TheCharmSchool… Thanks to @PoiseMatters @practietiquette #business #eti… 1 day ago
- Here is a great article on decluttering your closet- fb.me/7duOfkeMU 2 days ago
- #catching up with my #Disneyland #gal #pals #friends #forever #pff https://t.co/fcpvLqdf6a 3 weeks ago