- Keep a makeup bag at work that contains deodorant, toothpaste and cologne
- If you have time, it is better to redo your makeup, especially if you’ve had a long day and feel tired.
- Keep a pair of great heels at the office – in silver, gold or black; those days when going home first is not an option.
- Make sure you have a fresh pair of fishnets in your desk drawer so you can make a quick transformation for a last minute invitation.
- Take cash out at lunchtime – so you’re always ready and independent.
- Have a smaller evening bag handy to take out with you.
- Keep vitamin C supplements like Emergen -C in your desk for a perk up before you go out.
- If you hair is looking lank by the end of the day, slick it back if short, or put up in a pony if long.