What to do the night before:
- Perform daily maintenance such as flossing, pushing back cuticles and other little grooming jobs at night. Leave the morning free for the basics.
- Lay out make-up the night before – keep it simple
- Groom your eyebrows = spare yourself the pain and redness on a busy morning by plucking stray hairs the night before, after you wash your face.
- Clean out your make-up drawer, pull out your faves and keep them in one place.
- Double – up – Keep an extra makeup bag at the office or your handbag for those days when you have no time to apply at home.