Do you have what is necessary to fix a fashion disaster? Below is a list of inexpensive items for any closet to combat clothing malfunctions:
- Seam Ripper – opens pockets (usually ladies jacket) and other things sewn shut
- Double-Stick Tape – If you don’t know how to sew, a safety pin is not an option. This is an easy way to create a hem or close a gaping blouse.
- Small scissors – to clip tags and loose strings
- Handheld steamer – its so much better than dragging out the ironing board and iron
- Needle and Thread – use it for a last minute button popping off
- Static Eliminator – I love Static Guard spray
- Safety pins – you never know when you will need one