- Do something for somebody else – it will help you feel a bit better.
- Rent a movie – perhaps a romance comedy.
- Find yourself a friend, shrink or a stranger to talk to.
- Forget about what you cannot do.
- Meet an old friend for lunch and listen to her woes.
- Step away from the ice cream, lasagna etc – don’t lose the ability to tuck in your shirt.
- Do something for – yourself- anything, I promise it will make you feel better.
- Go to church, mass, temple or wherever you worship.
- Buy a new tube of lipstick or gloss – may I suggest Sephora it will always make you feel better.