Dress for the body you are today
Not what you want to be
Or what you were in High School
How to Work with your Curves
- A dress with a belt will cinch you in, focusing attention on your small waist.
- Keep necklines open.
- A deep V neck or scoop neck lengthens your neck.
- Don’t cover big curves.
- Big clothes on big bodies only make you look bigger.
- Dress from inside out – a well fitting Bra and Shapewear will camouflage all lumps and bumps.
- Clothes should skim your body, not cling to it like a sausage casing. Think high waist, wide trousers and A-line or flared skirts.
- Shorter, fitted jackets will also flatter your legs – and waist.
- Skirts should end just before or under kneecap. Your legs will look longer.